Who I am
Hi, I’m Jason 🙂
I believe you need to pour all your passion into something that you truly believe in. You become better at it. You enable the world to benefit from the gift you’ve been given to make positive change happen.
Marketing to me is what a cabinet is to a carpenter.
To do it right you need to:
- Truly care about the project
- Have a vision of the outcome
- Carefully plan your approach
- Use the best materials
- Use the best tools
- Understand all of the variables
- Measure the right things
- Master your craft
- Find ways to improve
What problem I solve
The problem in today’s world of marketing is that organizations are surrounded by too many marketing vendors that focus on the work that goes into the output and not the strategy that leads to the desired outcome. This leads to a lot of time and money moving in the wrong direction. They miss out on key parts, such as branding, that actually do impact campaign results. When campaigns start to fail, they don’t know why, where to look and how to fix them. In their world, your organization is one of many and there is no time for strategy and no accountability toward results.
How I solve it
My approach starts with the end goal in mind and works backward. It starts with clearly defining business objectives, establishing Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s), and developing an integrated marketing strategy that blends branding, digital marketing, and technology with creative thinking to achieve the goals and overall vision of the organization.
Who I solve it for
I partner with organizations that I believe are doing great things and exist for the right reasons.
- Organizations that truly want to positively impact the lives of those they serve
- Organizations that believe growth means making a deeper impact in the market they serve through their mission, not just making more money
- Organizations that understand the value of building a brand and its long-term effect on their growth
- Organizations that are willing to invest in their growth and see it as a process of gradual improvement – not a process of shortcuts and unreasonable expectations
- Organizations that want to build long-term sustainable growth and understand the importance that patience plays in getting there
Why work with me
For almost 2 decades, I’ve partnered with over 600 organizations across a variety of industries and have managed over 3,000 successful campaigns. I’ve also had my share of failures along the way. I learned from them and now have developed a perspective on marketing and business unlike many others in the industry.
I give my clients the attention they deserve. They aren’t just a number to me. They are a relationship that requires listening, respect, congruency, and care. Don’t just take my word for it though.
Director of Marketing
Boyer and Ritter
Mooney & Associates
I love what I do (marketing) and wake up every morning in pursuit to make great case studies like this one.
I continually educate myself on best practices, platforms, and trends.
My promise to all clients is that I will work to the best of my ability to achieve their marketing goals and partner with them to support the vision of their organization. This isn’t something a strategy, set of tactics, or even luck is going to achieve.